If you're still testing in sandbox, it's most likely a configuration issue that's preventing the products from being retrieved from Apple/Google. Your product identifiers are set in RevenueCat, but the actual products that your users purchase can only be retrieved directly from Apple/Google. Because this communication happens between your app and the stores, RevenueCat doesn't have any visibility into the API requests, however there are some common issues we see.
- The product identifier set in RevenueCat matches exactly with the store
- You're testing on a physical device and not a simulator
- The bundle Id [iOS] or package name [Android] are set correctly in your app
- Products are in the in the 'Ready To Submit' state [iOS]
- You've signed your 'Paid Applications Agreement' [iOS]
- Your app is published on a closed track and you've added a tester [Android]
If your app is live and everything was working during testing, you should check that:
- All products are in the 'Approved' state in App Store Connect [iOS]
- Products have been approved for 24hrs+. Due to app store propagation time, it can take 24hrs+ for new products to become available after being approved - this is the same for new apps and adding new products to existing apps.